sales-i
Free Demo

Are your customers killing your business?

Download the PDF

Loyal, repeat customers are often said to spend on average between 60% and 70% more than a first-time buyer. While this might seem like an astonishing stat on the face of it, your customers can, in fact, be the silent killer of your business.

80% of your revenue comes from 20% of your customers, so that leaves 80% of your customer base not buying enough, or worse, costing your business money.

This eBook explains:

  • What the 80-20 rule is
  • Why branch locations can impact your bottom line
  • How customer spending habits damage your business
  • How certain customers can limit your time
  • How to counteract an unprofitable customer

Download for free today