Using a small discount to get that sale over line may sound like a smart idea but in reality it can cause you a serious problem.
Every cent that you knock off your list price is eating into your profits. Your costs stay the same but your profit margins will dwindle and you'll be damaging your brand at the same time.
So what can you do to avoid discounting and still remain competitive in your market? This white paper explains:
- Why manufacturers and distributors discount
- Who dictates your pricing?
- Who should dictate your pricing?
- Why discounting is killing your business?
- How to avoid the pitfalls of discounting?
- Example of discounting gone wrong
- Examples of brands that don't discount
- How discounting eats into profits
Download this free white paper by completing the form below.