It makes sound business sense that you are already using Salesforce, you understand the value of technology and can see the benefits such tools can bring to your organization.
Your Salesforce account is fine for collecting customer-oriented information, but do you really know your customers well enough to make smart, personalized business decisions and exploit every sales opportunity? This is Salesforce’s missing piece.
Salesforce is in need of something more, something that will empower you as a salesperson to make the most of every single sales opportunity. This is where Business Intelligence (BI) can step up and create a complete view of your customers.
In ‘Why Salesforce needs Business Intelligence’, we reveal the reasons why Salesforce isn’t enough by itself and the benefits associated with a business intelligence integration.
- How to get complete visibility of a customer account
- Utilizing transactional data to aid sales performance
- How to be proactive rather than just reactive
- Identify sales trends before your competition
- How to generate sales reports on the fly
- Better compete with the market ‘Big Boys’
- And much more
Download our free whitepaper today.