Register for our free live learning session below 👇
Utilizing Enquiries to establish your Missed Opportunities.
- Date: Thursday, 9th February 2023
- UK Time: 10am and 2pm
- US Time: 12pm ET
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Level: Beginner
Getting the most out of sales-i as an on-the-road salesperson:
Do you know how to get the most out of the sales-i mobile app? If you want to learn more, follow us for our February series, where you will learn how to make the most of all functions using the Mobile App.
In this series of 4, 30-minute training sessions, we’ll give you all the hints and tips you need to get up and running while working on the road!
Sessions in the series:
- Understanding how to Utilize your sales data with Enquiries.
- Utilizing Enquiries to establish your Missed Opportunities.
- Scheduling your day as an on-the-road salesperson.
- Getting prepared for external meetings with Accounts.
Live learning session overview:
As discussed last week, Enquiries allows you to access your data and find the answers you've been looking for. This week, we will explore how you can generate reports and gain insights into your customer data to uncover sales opportunities that will help to expand your business.
In this second session of the series, we’ll be further focusing on Enquiries, and in just 30 minutes, we’ll show you how to:
- Create Enquiries you regularly need and save them for quick access.
- Run reports using the different Enquiry types, the advantages of this.
- Effectively filter our Enquiries, so we can see the relevant data we require.
- Demonstrate how we can access our CRM directly from Enquiries.