Register for our FREE live learning session below 👇
Identifying opportunities On the Road.
- Date: Thursday, 30 November 2023
- UK Time: 10am and 2pm
- US Time: 12pm ET
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Level: Intermediate
Identifying key opportunities by building sales reports in Enquiries.
Do you know how to build Enquiries in sales-i? Do you know that you can do this using all the data in your back-office system? Join us for this November series where we will be breaking down the different reports we can build, both in the office and on the road.
In this series of 5, 30-minute training sessions, we’ll be giving you all the hints and tips that you need to get up and running with sales reports.
Sessions in the series:
- Identifying Opportunities using the Full Picture Enquiry
- Identifying Opportunities using the Variance Enquiry
- Identifying Opportunities using the Variance+ Enquiry
- Identifying Opportunities using the Sales vs Gaps Enquiry
- Identifying Opportunities on the Road
In the final session of the series, we’ll be focusing on interrogating data On the Road. Aimed at intermediate users, in just 30 minutes, we’ll show you how to:
- Access Enquiries on the Road.
- Run all reports on the road, demonstrating how you can interrogate customer data in minutes.
- Access Enquiries directly from a CRM so you can quickly research customers before external visits.
Can’t join us for the live learning session? Register anyway, and we’ll send you the recording afterward to watch in your own time.