Register for our FREE live learning session below 👇
Overview and Functionalities of sales-i on the Mobile Device.
- Date: Thursday, 8 June 2023
- UK Time: 10am and 2pm
- US Time: 12pm ET
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Level: Beginner
Understanding the uses of each section of sales-i and how to fully utilise Enquiries.
Do you need to run sales reports on a regular basis without the time-consuming element? During this series we will show you how to fully utilize each Enquiry type so that you can run customised sales reports to your liking, allowing you to find opportunities at the click of a button.
As part of this series, we will also cover and overview on both the Desktop and Mobile platforms, so you can understand which sections of sales-i can be utilized to your advantage, and how this can be applied to your job role.
Sessions in the series:
- Overview and Functionalities of sales-i on the Desktop
- Overview and Functionalities of sales-i on the Mobile Device
- The Full Picture Enquiry and how to utilize it.
- The Variance/Variance+ Enquiry, and how to utilize it.
- The Sales vs Gaps Enquiry and how to utilize it.
Live learning session overview:
In the second session of the series, on the mobile platform. This session is specifically designed for those using sales-i on the road. During this Beginner course, we’ll show you how to:
• Navigate the Mobile Platform effectively
• Log calls on the road and use the CRM to research accounts before off-site meetings.
• Interrogate customer data on the road.
Can’t join us for the live learning session? Register anyway, and we’ll send you the recording afterward to watch in your own time.