Register for our free live learning session below 👇
Getting prepared for external meetings with Accounts.
- Date: Thursday, 23rd February 2023
- UK Time: 10am and 2pm
- US Time: 12pm ET
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Level: Beginner
Getting the most out of sales-i as an on-the-road salesperson:
Do you know how to get the most out of the sales-i mobile app? If you want to learn more, follow us for our February series, where you will learn how to make the most of all functions using the Mobile App.
In this series of 4, 30-minute training sessions, we’ll give you all the hints and tips you need to get up and running while working on the road!
Sessions in the series:
- Understanding how to Utilize your sales data with Enquiries.
- Utilizing Enquiries to establish your Missed Opportunities.
- Scheduling your day as an on-the-road salesperson.
- Getting prepared for external meetings with Accounts.
Live learning session overview:
In the fourth and final session of the series, we’ll be focusing on the Accounts, the CRM section of sales-i. Our Accounts feature can help you dive into your sales data and easily view and manage your contacts seamlessly. This session is for you if you need to make the most of this feature.
Aimed at beginners, and in just 30 minutes, we’ll show you how to:
- Search for Customers and Prospects, including advanced searches.
- Creating new Prospects from the road.
- Accessing CRM’s, so you can prepare for external meetings.
- Creating opportunities and sales reports.