As our customer base continues to grow, sales-i has recognized the importance of becoming development partners with many ERP software providers. sales-i has recently become compatible with leading business software provider SAP and is listed on the SAP Application Partner Development Center.
Extracting SAP data into sales-i allows you to analyze and detect short and long term trends in SAP financial data to help you make better business decisions. This works by downloading your data from SAP ERP software and then uploading it into the sales-i Cloud, which is updated on a daily basis.
The sales-i data extract is selective in nature, meaning that managing large volumes of unrelated data from your SAP system is not needed.
Benefits to SAP customers using sales-i:
- No operational impact on your daily SAP services
- Low cost SAP export
- Faster SAP system as you don’t need to run large scale BI software within SAP
- A secure extract as only selected sales-i users can access this data
- Your number of SAP licenses will remain the same
- No extra management of your SAP infrastructure to run the sales-i data extract
- Your business information is always up to date in sales-i
What it means for sales-i to operate on SAP data
- Only the data sales-i needs is exported from your SAP ERP system to be stored in the sales-i Cloud
- Both sales-i and SAP systems remain secure and independent from each other
If you have any questions regarding your SAP data extract into sales-i please get in touch.