sales-i integration with Salesforce.
A simple and highly effective way to:
Sales intelligence built for sales teams.
sales-i’s advanced data analytics and intelligence tools make it simple to surface customer and product insights, so you can easily answer critical questions like:
Which customers buy product A but not product B?
Where are your biggest upselling opportunities?
Where are you losing sales?
Data-driven sales insights and opportunity alerts.
Spending hours on sales data analysis in third-party systems is a thing of the past. sales-i for Salesforce gives you the tools to see sales analytics for every customer, sales team, branch, and product instantly.
sales-i captures product, price, quantity, frequency intelligence from your ERP, adds it to Salesforce, and then we provide you with specific insights on the trends between your organization and your customer.
- sales-i is extremely easy to use, even for those that are less tech-savvy.
- Save hundreds of hours on manually building business review docs with one-click Snapshot reports.
- Increase sales rep usage of Salesforce with a simple all-in-one solution for sales data analytics.
"sales-i for Salesforce has been a godsend for Papé Kenworth during this challenging time. It has allowed us to understand how our customer’s buying habits have changed recently and where we have growth opportunities."
The Machine Learning algorithm tracks
purchasing trends to create new sales
opportunities helping you put an end to
High impact opportunities, driven by AI and Machine Learning.
The next generation of data analytics and business intelligence: AI-generated opportunities inside Salesforce mean you'll never miss another chance to sell. Harnessing the power of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence sales-i gives Salesforce users unrivaled insights into customer buying behavior.
With live sales opportunities delivered to a user’s dashboard sales-i has the potential to generate massive increases in revenue from existing customers.
- Generate opportunities that are oblivious to sales teams.
- Empower sales teams with the confidence of accuracy score and follow-up reminders.
- The more you sell the more sales-ai learns and provides opportunities.